A digital door lock (ดิจิตัล door lock, which is the term in Thai) is a keyless, unique, and programmable locks. These locks can be used to secure the home area, like from the front door to the garage. Numerous types of locks that can well be used for different purposes.
- The option of changing codes as per the users’ wish often due to security purposes.
- The bumping that occurs due to keyed locks can be avoided.
- The feature of automatic locking which helps the user to not worry about the deadbolt.
- One need not carry a key around everywhere.
- A higher level of security.
- Less expensive in comparison to high-end technology.
- Easy to install.
- Electronic or battery locks may be considered useless without power or electricity.
- Locks that consist of a backup key can be drilled or bumped.
- Individual electronic locks are not suitable for all kinds of weather.
- They can easily be pried or opened.
All kinds of digital door lock can get opened with this key but a few of them can be unlocked either way. This type of locks uses a combination of both a digital key card and a standard passport. An electronic door lock is handy in modern times. People who stay alone or are older can depend on electronic locks. Apart from this, these locks help in monitoring the security of the house. This also helps in manually controlling the locking and unlocking of the door. So if the user forgets to lock to the door, it can be done with a remote control or even with the help of apps that can control the security system.